Important Dates for Registration
||23:59 (GMT+8), Aug. 15, 2016|
||23:59 (GMT+8), Aug. 22, 2016|
||23:59 (GMT+8), Aug. 28, 2016|
|Technical Session||Workshop||Full Day Tutorial||Half Day Tutorial||Lunch||Gala
|Delegates||V||V||V||V||USD 160||USD 120||Tutorial & Student Program||V|
Registration Fee (September 13-15,2016)
|Registration Type (select only one)||Early Bird Registration
(Before Aug. 15, 2016)
(After Aug. 15, 2016)
|Delegate from IEEE Member||NTD 22,750 (USD 700)||NTD 26,000 (USD 800)|
|Delegate from Non-IEEE Member||NTD 27,300 (USD 840)||NTD 30,550 (USD 940)|
|Student from IEEE Member||NTD 12512 (USD 385)||NTD 14,625 (USD 450)|
|Student from Non IEEE Member||NTD 22,750 (USD 700)||NTD 27,300 (USD 840)|
Tutorial (September 12, 2016)
|Full-Day TUTORIAL||NTD 5,200 (USD 160)|
|Half-Day TUTORIAL||NTD 3,900 (USD 120)|
Workshop (September 15, 2016)
|Workshop Attendance from 09:00 to 17:30||Free, included in Registration Fee|
Additional Papers(Conference, Workshop, Short Paper, Poster, and Student Mentoring)
|Additional Papers||NTD 9,750 (USD 300) / Per Paper|
1. Paper submissions are limited to 10 pages in 2-column IEEE format, including all figures and references.
2. Each registration is entitled to 1 presentation. However, if a registrant with more than one paper accepted, and wish to present more than 1 paper, please ensure to make additional payment of NTD 9,750 (USD 300) / Per Paper.
Additional Pages (Conference and Workshop paper)
|First Additional Page||NTD 3,250 (USD 100)|
|Second Additional Page||NTD 9,750 (USD 300)|
|Third Additional Page||NTD 19500 (USD 600)|
|Fourth Additional Page||NTD 32,500 (USD 1,000)|
|Welcome Reception (September 13, 2016)||Free, included in Registration Fee|
|Gala Dinner (September 14, 2016)|
- Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via email within three days after a completion of your online registration. Participants will receive a confirmation of registration and a final confirmation 1 month before the conference begins.
- The registration fee shall be paid in New Taiwanese Dollars. All amounts will be converted on a fixed currency exchange rate of USD 1: NTD 32.5.
- To qualify for the IEEE Member rate, please indicate your IEEE membership number.
- The student registration rates are applicable only to full-time students. Student must provide a copy of student ID card.
- Upon completion of payment, participants may request invitation letters from the IEEE Cluster 2016 Registration Office for visa purpose.
- Should you have any further questions or wish to receive additional explanation regarding specific matters concerning congress registration, please do not hesitate to contact IEEE Cluster 2016 Registration Office.
- No upload of a proof of student status is required. Student badges will show student status.
- Online registration will be possible until Aug. 28, 2016. After Aug. 28, 2016: please register onsite during the conference.
|Account Name||TAIWAN ASSOCIATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING|
|Bank Name||MEGA INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK, HSINCHU BRANCH|
|Bank Address||1F,NO.417,SEC.2,GONGDAO 5TH RD.,HSINCHU CITY, 30069 TAIWAN, R.O.C.|
IEEE Cluster 2016 Registration Office | Ms. Emily IElite Professional Conference Organizer
Office: +886-2-2798-8329 Ext. 17